Ways to Donate
As a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on community support and financial donations in order to provide assistance to those in need. Through the generosity of our community, we are able to accomplish a great deal for the victims of domestic and sexual violence.
To make a financial donation to CADA, please send your contribution to:
P.O Box 190
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
CADA is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
Tax ID number 91-1155830
Or Click the "Donate" button to the right to make an online donation through PayPal
Thank you for thinking of us. We sincerely appreciate your generosity and hope that you continue to support our mission. If you have donation questions, please call our main office at (360) 675-7057, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Cell Phone Donation Program
Donated cellular telephones are given free of charge to victims of domestic violence, stalking or sexual abuse/assault. In such cases, a cellular phone enables a victim to call 9-1-1 quickly and easily, and assists in their transition from a life of fear to a feeling of protection, 24-hours a day.
- No cellular contracts are needed for this 9-1-1 service
- Only cell phones in good working order with chargers are provided to victims.
- Cell phones in non-working order and without chargers are sent to an organization that recycles them for domestic violence agencies. Proceeds from this recycling program are donated to CADA.
- We accept all cell phones, working or not, however the battery must be included with the phone.
Cell Phone Drop-Off Sites:
Oak Harbor Police Department
Oak Harbor Post Office
WAIF Thrift Store
Island County Sheriff's Office
Langley Post Office
The Goose Community Grocer
Clinton Post Office
Clothing/Household Goods Donations
Through a partnership with Island Thrift in Oak Harbor and Good Cheer in Langley, we are able to provide clothing and household items to our clients free of charge. Please help us by donating your usable items to either of these resale stores and be sure to let them know your donations are on behalf of CADA.
- Due to health and safety issues, no used toys or stuff animals are accepted.
- NO donations of clothing or household goods will be accepted without prior arrangements.
Click Here to View CADA's Wish List